Cryptocurrency: Can Ripple Will Rise?
Today we will talk about Ripple’s future. “Can Ripple will rise?” We have prepared this article to help you get the answer to the question.
Ripple is a cryptocurrency value (XRP) that emerged in 2012. Unlike many other cryptocurrencies, Ripple is a centralized cryptocurrency. Although they are traded on the blockchain system, all the traded ledgers are managed by the company. With Ripple, the goal is to transfer large amounts of assets and money quickly, reliably and cheaply, through the blockchain system.
Ripple is currently the third-most market capitalized cryptocurrency, after Bitcoin and Ethereum, among cryptocurrencies. The fact that it has a corporate center has made the value of Ripple crypto money a cryptocurrency and transfer system preferred by payment systems provider companies and banks.
What are the Advantages of Ripple? Can Ripple Will Rise on April?
- Ripple offers international shipping at very low costs and in a very short time thanks to blockchain technology in asset and money transfers.
- The fact that it is the third highest crypto currency with the highest market value and has a very high transaction volume causes it to be traded in many exchanges. This facilitates accessibility.
- Unlike decentralized cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, the fact that its value depends on a profitable company is the most important factor that distinguishes Ripple from other cryptocurrency values.
- Continues to increase because of valuable agreements with major payment systems provider companies and banks.
The company produces all Ripple values in circulation. Although the total amount of Ripple produced is 100 billion units, the company has only released 40 billion Ripple to the market. Produced Ripple continues to be released regularly.
What Are the Differences Between Ripple and Bitcoin?
- The Bitcoin system is not related with any center, however Ripple is owned and controlled by a company.
- While 4 transactions can be made per second in Bitcoin transfer transactions, Ripple can perform 1500 transactions in one second.
- Ripple is a much more suitable method than Bitcoin in terms of commission fees for transfer transactions.
Ripple vs US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Both the Ripple side and the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) side have long awaited yesterday’s lawsuit. As it is known, the SEC filed a lawsuit against Ripple in December with the allegation of selling illegal securities, and the tension has continued since then, it seems that it will continue for a while.
In this case, the SEC’s overseas requests for information were discussed. The SEC wants to reach out to Ripple’s offshore accounts and partners and request information from them. At this point, however, Ripple states that it must process the memorandum of understanding and that the SEC is displaying unfair competition.
Judge Sarah Netburn said that she will announce her decision in the coming days after considering everything. Therefore, there was no decisive decision in the hearing held on April 30. New developments on the subject are expected to come in the coming days.
How Much Ripple Will Be? Probably, Ripple will rise
We think the Ripple will rise after this court. With the lawsuit process, it seems that the price of XRP has increased again, but the fact that no decision has been made has led to an increase. It should be noted that the IPO rumors also have an effect on this watch.
Yoshitaka Kitao, CEO of Japanese financial giant SBI Group, one of Ripple’s key partners, recently said in a statement that Ripple will go public after the lawsuit process son. Kitao has stated that Ripple founder Chris Larsen is also keen in this direction.
In addition to these, the upward movement in the market after the middle of April started to move the XRP price. If the upward general mood continues with the impact of broadcast news,first target in XRP is around $ 2.
Ripple price is eagerly awaited after the lawsuit process that will be concluded in the coming days. You can follow the developments on our site.